Best General Surgeon in Gurgaon : An incision for health!
General Surgery is a branch of medicine targeted at performing surgeries for a wide-range of illnesses by a specialist, known as a general surgeon, who is educated and trained in the diagnosis, pre-operative, operative and post-operative management of patient care.
When do you need to see a general surgeon?
You need to visit a best general surgeon in gurgaon for the following:
- Rectal Problems: Hemorrhoids, Piles, Fissures, etc.
- Problems associated with the skin and the soft tissues including skin tags, Breast Lumps, Breast cancers
- Problems associated with the abdomen, for example, appendectomy, spleen removal, gall bladder removal, hernia repair, surgical treatment of bowel obstruction, surgical treatment of diverticulitis, esophageal surgery etc.
- Thyroid-related surgeries
- Biopsy: Liver, breast, etc.
- Varicose veins
- Surgical treatments of pre-cancerous or cancerous lesions
- Traumatic injuries
- Infections like abscess, cellulitis, boild, carbuncle etc.
- Problems associated with various glands in the body that require surgical help.
Types of surgeries :
- Laparoscopic Surgery: It is a type of a diagnostic procedure used to examine the internal organs, especially those in the abdomen. It is a minimally-invasive procedure that uses an instrument called a laproscope which is inserted via small incisions made along the abdomen wall.
- Endoscopic Surgery: It’s a surgical procedure in which a specialised instrument called an endoscope is used to visualise organs and vessels of the body without making large incisions. It is usually inserted through the mouth or the anus.
- Bariatric Surgery: It is a surgical procedure which makes alterations to the stomach size to help you loose weight. It can either use surgery or a silicon balloon as a mode of treatment.
- Open Surgery: It is indicated in cases of large area involvements like tumors.
Why choose Vmedica for general surgeon clinic in Gurgaon ?
At V-medica clinics, we try to be as conservative as possible keeping the natural tissues intact. We have an availability of both male and female highly-trained surgeons for your ease and comfort.