Best Gynecologist in Gurgaon: A benchmark in female healthcare!
Gynecology is a branch of medicine that deals with issues related to the female reproductive tract. A gynecologist specializes in the maintenance of female reproductive health, giving reproductive and sexual health services, and diagnosing and treating reproductive system disorders. The best gynecologist in gurgaon or you can say best gynaecologist in gurgaon may also expertise in obstetrics, and is then referred to as an OB-GYN. OB-GYN provide care during pregnancy and birth.
Areas of specialization of Gynecologist doctor in Gurgaon:
- Breast Care: the presence of lumps, pain, discolorations, or discharge on and around the breasts.
- Testing and Treatment for Vaginal infections: Cervicitis, Vulvitis, Bacterial Vaginitis, Yeast Vaginitis, Trichomoniasis, Vaginal atrophy
- Family Planning: for females seeking birth control options, unintended pregnancies, ectopic pregnancies, contraception, IUDs/Implants, comprehensive abortion care.
- IVF: an effective form of assisted reproductive technology, which involves the fusion of an egg and a sperm outside the human body that is in the laboratory.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: use of laparoscopy or hysteroscopy to surgically treat gynecological diseases, with only a few or small incisions.
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology: Gynecological care from birth to adolescents- management of complex reproductive anomalies and reconstructive surgeries, etc.
- Pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery: Also known as urogynecology, this branch of gynecology deals with the muscles and tissues of the female pelvic organs.
- PAP tests and Cancer Screening: Pap tests for cervical cancers, biopsy for ovarian, uterine, vaginal, or vulvar cancers.
Best gynaecologist in Gurgaon – Services:
- Labor instructions
- Post-Partum Instructions
- Complications associated with the Menstrual Cycle: Heavy menstrual bleeding, no menstrual bleeding, irregular bleeding, painful menstruation, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), premenstrual dysphonic disorder (PMDD). (best gynaecologist in gurgaon)
- Menopause: Ceased menstrual bleeding due to decreased ovarian vitality
- Endometriosis: Abnormal growth of the tissues of the uterus.
- PCOS/PCOD: the presence of higher than normal amounts of male hormone in a female body, presenting with, acne, irregular menstrual cycles, alopecia, mood fluctuations, hirsutism, obesity, etc.
- Pelvic Pain
- Ovarian, Cervical and other Reproductive Cancers
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs): Chlamydia, human papillomavirus, syphilis, HIV, gonorrhea, pubic lice, herpes, etc.
Why choose us for best Gynecologist in Gurgaon?
At V-medica clinics and diagnostics, the best gynecologist in gurgaon doctor specializes in In-Vitro Fertilization. We offer a high-possible standard with our extensively specialized OB-GYN and latest technologies ensuring safe and effective treatment. We believe in establishing a mutual relationship on the grounds of trust, compassion, respect, and professionalism establishing a benchmark in quality care.