Best Gynecologist in Gurgaon: A benchmark in female healthcare!
Gynecology is a branch of medicine that deals with issues related to the female reproductive tract. A gynecologist specializes in the maintenance of female reproductive health, giving reproductive and sexual health services, and diagnosing and treating reproductive system disorders. A gynecologist in gurgaon may also expertise in obstetrics, and is then referred to as an OB-GYN. OB-GYN provide care during pregnancy and birth.
Areas of specialization of Gynecologist doctor in Gurgaon:
- Breast Care: the presence of lumps, pain, discolorations, or discharge on and around the breasts.
- Testing and Treatment for Vaginal infections: Cervicitis, Vulvitis, Bacterial Vaginitis, Yeast Vaginitis, Trichomoniasis, Vaginal atrophy
- Family Planning: for females seeking birth control options, unintended pregnancies, ectopic pregnancies, contraception, IUDs/Implants, comprehensive abortion care.
- IVF: an effective form of assisted reproductive technology, which involves the fusion of an egg and a sperm outside the human body that is in the laboratory.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: use of laparoscopy or hysteroscopy to surgically treat gynecological diseases, with only a few or small incisions.
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology: Gynecological care from birth to adolescents- management of complex reproductive anomalies and reconstructive surgeries, etc.
- Pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery: Also known as urogynecology, this branch of gynecology deals with the muscles and tissues of the female pelvic organs.
- PAP tests and Cancer Screening: Pap tests for cervical cancers, biopsy for ovarian, uterine, vaginal, or vulvar cancers.
Best gynae in Gurgaon – Services:
- Labor instructions
- Post-Partum Instructions
- Complications associated with the Menstrual Cycle: Heavy menstrual bleeding, no menstrual bleeding, irregular bleeding, painful menstruation, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), premenstrual dysphonic disorder (PMDD).
- Menopause: Ceased menstrual bleeding due to decreased ovarian vitality
- Endometriosis: Abnormal growth of the tissues of the uterus.
- PCOS/PCOD: the presence of higher than normal amounts of male hormone in a female body, presenting with, acne, irregular menstrual cycles, alopecia, mood fluctuations, hirsutism, obesity, etc.
- Pelvic Pain
- Ovarian, Cervical and other Reproductive Cancers
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs): Chlamydia, human papillomavirus, syphilis, HIV, gonorrhea, pubic lice, herpes, etc.
Why choose us for best Gynecologist in Gurgaon?
At V-medica clinics and diagnostics, the doctor specializes in In-Vitro Fertilization. We offer a high-possible standard with our extensively specialized OB-GYN and latest technologies ensuring safe and effective treatment. We believe in establishing a mutual relationship on the grounds of trust, compassion, respect, and professionalism establishing a benchmark in quality care.