A condition that refers to a problem of having a rubbery disc in between the spinal bones that arise as a result of soft centers of spinal discs pushing through a crack in the tougher exterior casing.
Remember, not every disc needs intervention. When required, the treatment of slipped disc/sciatica proceeds on the concept of
STEP 1: MEDICATION + PHYSIOTHERAPY
Every patient with slipped disc/sciatica should undergo:
- Conservative treatment with medicines and physiotherapy in gurgaon for around 6 weeks.
- Most of them get better and can avoid surgery.
- Medication include anti-inflammatory medicines with IFT/TENS (Physiotherapy)
STEP 2: SPINAL EPIDURAL INJECTION
- Those who are not getting adequate relief through step 1 need to move ahead with step 2 of epidural steroid injections.
- It gives temporary but significant relief which lasts for up to 6 months.
STEP 3: SPINE SURGERY
- If a patient does not respond to adequate conservative treatment in 3 months, the chances of getting better decreases with time.
- Surgery of slipped disc/sciatica, i.e, Microlumbar Discectomy, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Discectomy, provides significant relief in such conditions.
- Believe in Surgery being the last resort.
The right treatment at the right time gives maximum satisfaction to a patient suffering from Slipped disc doctor in gurgaon / Sciatica.
At V-medica Clinics & Diagnostics, we believe your health is our priority, always. And so we promise to provide you with the best treatment for slipped disc/sciatica by the best spine clinic in Gurgaon.